Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome to my blog! In my inaugural post I'd like to share the purpose and idea behind to blog "Stories i might not tell my kids."

My name is Thomas Miller, most of my friends call me Tommy, except for a few girls that call me Thomas which I think is cute.  I will be telling you stories from my life, which I often feel would make a great television show.  Relationships, friendships, adventures and things that are contemplated in my life.  The idea behind this is to share my memories to preserve them for the future.  I'll try to put some pictures in and keep you entertained. My plan is to share with you something weekly, maybe on Fridays.  I'd like feedback on what you would like to hear as well, if you'd like me to tell a certain story or answer a question please feel free to tell me.

About me: I'm a college student attending Portland State University where I'm currently studying Environmental Science. In 2007 i became an Scuba Instructor and have continued teaching to this day.  I live in an apartment with a roommate in Vancouver, WA.  My goal in life is save the world, or at least change as many peoples lives as I can for the better.  I've loved and I've lost, dealt with birth and death, contemplated my faith and my morals. 

One of the most difficult decisions I'll have to make is which stories to share, I say this as I'm struggling to think of one right now. Here we go... Check back tomorrow for my second post!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great you are blogging about your life. I find it therapeutic writing about things that interest me or that I do and it often helps me see things in a different light. I would like to see more narratives about your diving exploits which I'm sure would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, thanks for looking. I'll definitely take you on some of my best dives as well as some of my worst.

    ReplyDelete